The Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) hears and decides appeals on immigration matters such as appeals from refused sponsorship applications and from removal orders.
If a negative decision has been made in your immigration matter either in Canada or outside Canada, you may have grounds to for an immigration appeal process through the Immigration Appeal Division.
A visa officer may have refused your visa application or the Immigration Division may have issued a removal order against you. Whatever the negative decision, it can be appealed.
Many decisions made by Immigration officers, visa officers, and immigration tribunals are not made in accordance with the law and when appealed are overturned. You have legal rights and we have knowledge and experience to help you to protect your rights.
We are experienced in:
- Express entry
Canadian Experience Class
Federal Skilled Worker Class
Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class
- Family Sponsorships Applications
- Federal Self-Employed
- Work Permit and Study Permit
- Visitor Visa Applications
- Invitation Letters
- Refugee Claims
- Immigration Appeals
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Renewal of Permanent Resident Card
- Appeal of refusal of spousal sponsorship
- Pre-removal risk assessment appeals and citizenship appeals at Federal Court
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application or appeal of refusal LMIA