Small Claims Court

SMALL CLAIMS COURT is a civil trial court. In Ontario, Small Claims Court is a division of the Superior Court of Justice.

In small claims court, you can sue for money or the return of personal property valued at $25,000 or less, not including interest and costs.

To sue a person or business in small claims court, your lawsuit, called a claim, must fall into one of the two following categories:

1.Claims for money owed under an agreement, such as,
    unpaid accounts for goods or services sold and delivered
    unpaid loans
    unpaid rent
    NSF (non-sufficient funds) cheques

2.Claims for damages, such as,
    property damage
    clothes damaged by a dry cleaner
    personal injuries
    breach of contract

 If you are either the Plaintiff or the Defendant call EVP LEGAL SERVICE at 416-8544957 and we will use our Art to defend your interests.

Let EVP help you

Contact Us Now